DAVID PT CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
Your health and safety during this unprecedented situation is our number one priority, as well as that of our staff. We want to reassure our patients that a visit to David Physical Therapy is being made as safe as possible. Maintaining excellent sanitary practices is always important to us - however, we are now enhancing our procedures by implementing the following policies:
- If you are not feeling well, please respect the well-being of our staff and other patients by rescheduling your appointment to a later date.
- Please ask your guests and drivers to please wait for you in the car.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands before checking in.
- All patients will be spread out as much as possible throughout our rehab areas.
- If your schedule is flexible, please consider scheduling appointments during the day, as our office will be less populated.
If you discover you have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to a visit, please notify us immediately by calling our office (412) 344-9044.
HEALTH QUEST OFFICE ROUTINES
- Our staff has been instructed to stay home if they don’t feel well.
- Our work spaces and all areas of high touch will be completely sanitized multiple times a day. This will include light switches, doorknobs, keyboards, computer mice, buttons on equipment, arm rests, clipboards, and more.
- Our regular sanitation procedures will continue. Tables and equipment are sanitized as soon as any patient completes treatment in that area.
We encourage you to take care of yourself, which includes getting plenty of rest, practicing good hand-washing hygiene, avoiding large gatherings, and sticking to your prescribed treatment plan in a safe, supportive environment.
Please let us know if we can answer any questions or discuss any concerns with you. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help!