Cloth face coverings should—
* Cover both the nose and the mouth fully
* fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
* be secured with ties or ear loops
* include multiple layers of fabric
* allow for breathing without restriction
* be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Learn more about the CDC’s recommendations on Face Covers by clicking here.
Your health and safety during this unprecedented situation is our number one priority, as well as that of our staff. We want to reassure our patients that a visit to David Physical Therapy is being made as safe as possible. Maintaining excellent sanitary practices is always important to us - however, we are now enhancing our procedures by implementing the following policies:
If you discover you have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to a visit, please notify us immediately by calling our office (412) 435-5033.
We encourage you to take care of yourself, which includes getting plenty of rest, practicing good hand-washing hygiene, avoiding large gatherings, and sticking to your prescribed treatment plan in a safe, supportive environment.
Please let us know if we can answer any questions or discuss any concerns with you. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help!